The Twenty Minute VC with Boris Wertz
By boris, May 15, 2018
I recently returned to Harry Stebbings’ 20 Minute VC Podcast, where we chatted about all things crypto…where the crypto market is today, how it compares to the Dotcom bubble of 2000 and why crypto is the biggest disruptor to hit VC in a decade.
You can listen to the episode here.
We covered a wide range of crypto topics including:
- How does crypto fit into the historical context – where are we now (in terms of technology and financial) compared with the Internet boom of 1995 to 2000
- Why crypto is going to be the biggest disruptor to hit VC in a decade – what do VCs need to do to not get left behind and what will it take for the existing institutional LP class to embrace crypto
- Thoughts on the Telegram ICO and can you incorporate crypto into an existing platform or do you need to build from the ground up
- What’s the future of VC in tandem with the world of crypto and ICOs?
- My required crypto reading… and much more
Thanks to Harry for the great conversation and having me on the 20VC podcast again.