Version One has a new look! Announcing our updated websiteVersion One
We’re excited to announce that our new and refreshed website is live! This update was designed to make the experience of our site better with a stronger sense of who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
In addition, we aimed to re-surface evergreen content so we spent some extra time revamping our blog. To date, we’ve written 405 posts; hopefully now, you can easily (re-)discover some “oldies but goodies”… for instance, here are our top 5 of all time (by number of page visits) in case you missed them at the time of publication:
- Our guide to marketplaces (11/12/2015) which includes our marketplace KPI dashboard (7/12/2015). We published the second edition of this handbook earlier this year (3/1/2018).
- Understanding your data: the difference between correlation and conditional probability (1/7/2015).
- Nine common things that start-up founders tend to underestimate or overestimate (9/8/2015).
- Why there won’t be an Uber in every vertical (5/4/2015).
- Data, not algorithms, is key to machine learning success (1/6/2016).
We hope you like it, and if you have any feedback, please let us know.
Along with the new look, we’ll have some big news to share this summer – including the fact that we will soon be opening the search for Version One’s third team member with an analyst/associate position. Stay tuned for more details on that and other announcements!
Finally, we must give a very special shout out and thanks to the extremely talented Dustin Senos for all his work with this redesign. You can learn more about Small Animal Studios here.