We’re excited to announce that our new and refreshed website is live! This update was designed to make the experience of our site better with a stronger sense of who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
In addition, we aimed to re-surface evergreen content so we spent some extra time revamping our blog. To date, we’ve written 405 posts; hopefully now, you can easily (re-)discover some “oldies but goodies”… for instance, here are our top 5 of all time (by number of page visits) in case you missed them at the time of publication:
- Our guide to marketplaces (11/12/2015) which includes our marketplace KPI dashboard (7/12/2015). We published the second edition of this handbook earlier this year (3/1/2018).
- Understanding your data: the difference between correlation and conditional probability (1/7/2015).
- Nine common things that start-up founders tend to underestimate or overestimate (9/8/2015).
- Why there won’t be an Uber in every vertical (5/4/2015).
- Data, not algorithms, is key to machine learning success (1/6/2016).
We hope you like it, and if you have any feedback, please let us know.
Along with the new look, we’ll have some big news to share this summer – including the fact that we will soon be opening the search for Version One’s third team member with an analyst/associate position. Stay tuned for more details on that and other announcements!