We’re hiring a contract content creator!Version One
A year and a half ago, we published the first edition of our Startup Handbook. It has been well received, with over 30K downloads to date. But any guide book is always a work in progress and we have received a lot of great feedback on how to make it more valuable. As such, we are revamping the content with new and updated resources and plan to add many more detailed case studies and real-world examples.
To do this, we’re looking for a talented interviewer and writer with high enthusiasm for tech and startups to lead the project for us.
- Interview 20-30 founders/operators on a variety of topics from hiring to running a board meeting, to fundraising. We will make the introductions and provide some high-level direction. You’ll conduct the interviews and pull the material together into engaging case studies to be used throughout the handbook.
- Update existing content with new data and additional content where applicable (this is where a familiarity with the startup/tech landscape is helpful)
- This is a contract-based project to be completed in 2-3 months in the Fall 2021. All work can be conducted remotely.
- You don’t need to be a professional writer or reporter, but you should have experience with interviewing and writing. Also, we don’t require you to be an editor or layout designer
- Strong interview and conversation skills, with ability to frame and articulate content from thought leaders/subject matter experts into engaging and informational content
If you’re interested, please write to email@example.com with the subject line “Contract Content Creator” and provide examples of your writing / your portfolio, as well as links to your social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, FB, Medium, etc.) by August 6, 2021. Or if you know someone who might be a fit, please help us spread the word!
Thanks so much!